Configuring the Mini-map
The SiteView mini-map has various viewing options, allowing you to adapt your viewing experience.
Hover your mouse pointer over the mini-map to expand it by 50%.
- Zoom in and out with scroll wheel.
- Click and drag to view other areas of reference plan.
- Fully zoom out and view entire reference plan in mini-map by clicking the Reset Zoom icon in the bottom right corner.
View Other Reference Plans
View other reference plans available for the current level by clicking the drop down menu at the bottom left of the mini-map and clicking the name of a different reference plan.
Dock in Window
The mini-map can be fully expanded and displayed in its own window. To do so:
- Click the Dock in Window icon in the upper right corner of the mini-map.
- Alternate between displaying the reference plan to the right or below the 3D digital twin by clicking More functions > Split Window Vertically or More functions > Split Window Horizontally, respectively.
Reference plan navigation remains the same when docked.
Return to Mini-map
Click the Mini-map icon in the upper right corner of the docked reference plan revert back to mini-map view.