Edit Capture Area
Prior to submitting a capture to CupixWorks, you can edit a Capture Area's name, add and edit annotations and markups, and resume captures created using Multi-Shot mode.
Editing Capture Area
To edit a capture area:
- Go to the capture menu by tapping the Capture icon in the bottom left.
- From Capture Areas on Current Level, tap the name of the area you want to edit.
- You can change the capture area name by tapping Name > enter new name > OK.
- Add, edit, and remove annotations from the capture area by tapping Annotations.
- For capture areas created using Multi-Shot mode, you have the additional option of resuming the capture by tapping Continue Capture to add more photos.
- Once you are finished with your edits, tap Back to return to the capture menu.