Getting Started Step 3: View Results in SiteView
Sign in to Cupix SiteView
- Within your web browser, navigate to https://<team-url>.cupix.works.
- Enter your Email and Password.
- Click the Sign in button.
Open the SiteView
Each SiteView is accessible from its associated project in CupixWorks.
- Double click the workspace name, then the name of the project with the SiteView you want to view.
- On the left menu in Project Center, click SiteViews to see a list of all available SiteViews associated with the current project.
- Double click the name of the SiteView to open it.
Navigate the Capture
The default capture display mode in SiteView is the Walkthrough Mode. Viewing and navigating a tour in Walkthrough Mode is similar to using Google Street View in the following ways:
- Click in the direction you want to move.
- Use the mouse scroll wheel to zoom in and out of a 360° photo.
- Click and drag the 360° photo to pan in any direction.
For more details on navigating and shortcut keys, refer to How to Navigate SiteView in Walkthrough Mode.
Use the Reference Plan
The reference plan is displayed in the minimap at the bottom left of the SiteView by default. Navigate the reference plan by:
- Using the mouse scroll wheel to zoom in and out.
- Clicking and dragging to pan in the minimap.
- Clicking on a gray ring to view a photo in that specific location.
- Switching to other reference plans by clicking the reference plan name in the minimap and selecting a different reference plan from the drop down menu.
Change the Level
If the jobsite has more than one floor, you can view captures made on other levels of the jobsite. To change the level you are viewing:
- Navigate to the level name on the top toolbar.
- Click on the level name and select the level you want to view from the drop down list.
For other ways to change the viewing level in SiteView, refer to Change Level.
View Captures from Different Times
SiteView allows you to view up to four captures taken of the same site on different dates simultaneously.
- From the top tool bar, click the Side-by-side Comparison Layout icon on the right and select your preferred window layout from the drop-down menu.
- To view a tour from a specific date, click on the date displayed at the bottom of the window to select from the calendar.Note: In the calendar, the current date will be solid filled blue. The dates of other available digital twins are circled in blue.
For more information on viewing captures from different times, refer to Compare Digital Twins Side by Side.
View BIM Next to Captures
SiteView allows you to also view BIM and 3D models next to as-built digital twins.
- From the top tool bar, click the Side-by-side Comparison Layout icon on the right and select the BIM window layout from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the date displayed at the bottom of one window, click Capture Calendar > BIM.
- Select the name of the BIM you want to view from the drop-down list.
For more information on viewing and closing BIM in SiteView, refer to Compare 3D Digital Twins and BIM.
- Click Share > Share with Others in the upper right corner.
- Enter each collaborator's email you want to share your SiteView with.
- Once all users are selected, set their access permissions. There are four options:
- Can view only - user can only view the SiteView.
- Can create and view - the user can view the SiteView and create annotations.
- Can create and edit - the user can view the SiteView, and create and edit annotations.
- Can create, edit, and share - the user can view the SiteView, create and edit annotations, and share the SiteView with others.
- Click Send to send SiteView invites to the selected users.
You can also create a direct link to share with others, which is discussed in Sharing a SiteView with Others.