Getting Started Step 1: Set up a Project
To create and submit a capture to a project, see Getting Started Step 2: Field Capture.
Sign in to CupixWorks
- Within your web browser, navigate to https://<team-url>.cupix.works
- Enter your Email and Password.
- Click the Sign in button.
Create a Workspace for your Team
You can skip this step if you want to add a Project under an existing Workspace or do not have permissions to create a Workspace. A Workspace is a folder to organize Projects within your organization.
- Navigate to CupixWorks Home by clicking Home on the left menu.
- Click the New Workspace button.
- Enter a Workspace Name.
- Click the Done button to finish creating a new workspace.
Create a Project
- Navigate to a Workspace by clicking on the name.
- Click the New Project button.
- Enter a Project Name, Project Number (optional), Address, building Size (optional).
- Click the Done button to finish creating a new project.
- You will be automatically redirected to the CupixWorks Project Center of your newly created project.
Create a Level
You can set level information for a project, such as a name and the elevation height.
- Within the CupixWorks Project Center, navigate to Setup > Levels from the left menu.
- Click the New Level button.
- Enter a Level Name and Elevation. Note that elevation can be changed at a later time and will not affect the capture process.
- Click the Done button to finish creating a new level.
Add Reference Plan to Level
You can set multiple reference plan images per level. Keep in mind that reference plan images are recommended to be correctly mapped in the 3D design space to be used as 3D alignment reference.
- Double-click on the name of the level to load the Level Editor.
You can also select Open Level Editor from the right-click menu.
- To upload a reference plan, from the Level Editor under Ref. Plans on the left menu, click Upload (cloud button).
Note only bitmap images are currently supported.
- Set origin and scale the reference plan.