Connecting to the Insta360 ONE R
By registering your camera information with the Cupix Capture App, you can connect the camera to the app immediately for future captures.
Insta360 also offers a ONE R Virtual Tour Kit. which bundles the 360 Edition of the camera with selfie stick, tripod, and MicroSD card.
Connect to the Capture App
To connect the Insta360 ONE R to the Cupix Capture App:
Turn on the camera.
- Hold down the power button until the camera turns on.Note: Make sure the camera battery is charged.
Once the battery level falls below 5% capacity, the indicator light will flash red twice in quick succession every 30 seconds.
- Hold down the power button until the camera turns on.
Connect the camera to your iPhone or iPad.
- On your iPhone or iPad, access Settings > Wi-Fi.
- Select the Insta360 ONE R WiFi SSID and enter the password.
The default password is '88888888' (eight 8's).
Add the camera to the Cupix Capture App.
- Open the Cupix Capture App and navigate to Settings > 360° Camera > Add to register and connect to the camera.
The following link leads to instructions on updating firmware for the Insta360 ONE R.
Enable Video Capture
After setting up the firmware on your ONE R and connecting to the camera, you must enable video capture from the Capture App settings to use Video Mode.
To enable video capture:
- Open the Capture App and go to Settings > Advanced.
- Swipe right on the toggle next to Insta360 ONE R Video Capture to enable Video Mode captures with this camera.