Creating a Capture - No Template
If you are capturing a site that does not have a Project template set up in CupixWorks, or the Project template is missing information (ie: missing a level), you can add the information from the Capture App.
With a project template set up properly, your photos will automatically be uploaded to the correct building and floor in CupixWorks using location information provided during the capture.
Before creating a capture with missing information or no project template, you must have access to the Workspace where you will be uploading your captures to. You cannot create a new Workspace from the Capture App, there must be a CupixWorks workspace you have access to in order to create a capture.
Create New Project in Capture App
If the workspace does not have a project template for the job site you will capture, create a new project by following these steps:
- Go to the capture window by tapping the Capture icon in the bottom left corner.
- Go to Project, then tap the '+' sign in the upper right corner to begin adding a new project.
- Give the project a Name (ie: the name of the building).
- Set up the project location by entering the job site address, then tapping Select.
- Tap Done to finish creating a new project.
Add New Level
If the project is missing a building level, create a new level by following these steps:
- Go to the capture window.
- Go to Level, then tap the '+' sign in the upper right corner to begin adding a new level.
- Give the level a Name (ie: Floor 3), then tap Done to finish creating a new level.