FAQ: 360° Photos are Not Uploading/Uploading Very Slowly
When uploading your 360° photos from your PC to a newly created capture in CupixWorks, the upload speed may slow down or completely stop.
The most common reasons for this are:
- Uploading to CupixWorks in one tab while working in another tab in the same browser window.
- Minimizing the upload browser.
The best practices to ensure your upload speed does not slow down or completely stop is to:
- Open a new browser window to work on other online tasks.
- Make sure the CupixWorks upload tab is displayed if there are multiple tabs in that window.
- Make sure the browser used to upload the capture to CupixWorks is not minimized.