Submitting Captures from the Capture App
Once you are finished with making captures, you submit the capture data, photos, and videos from the capture app directly to CupixWorks.
You can also directly upload 360° imagery to CupixWorks from a PC at a later time.
To submit captures from the Capture App:
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to the 360° camera used to take photos or videos.
- Tap Submit (cloud icon) at the bottom of the app.
- Tap New Capture Name and enter a distinctive name for the capture you are submitting.
- Tap Continue > Download to download all captures made with the current 360° camera.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to the wifi, then tap Submit in the Capture App.