Exporting Annotation Reports in HTML and PDF
To archive annotations, markups, and reports offline, you can export groups or single annotations as HTML files and generate PDF reports on your device. Within SiteView, users will be able to export and download annotation reports of single or groups of annotations in HTML format. While viewing the HTML annotation report, users will have the option to save the report as a PDF.
Generate Annotation Reports
To export an annotation report and save it as an HTML file or PDF:
- Next to the name of the group or individual annotation, click the icon with three dots to the right.
- From the drop-down menu, click Export HTML to download the HTML file of the report to your computer.
- From the Downloads folder, open the HTML report in your browser.
- At the bottom of the report, click Print, verify the Destination field is set to Save as PDF, then click Save.
- Navigate to the folder where you want to save the PDF version of the report and click Save.
Your annotation report is now saved in PDF format with the following data for each annotation:
- The SiteView name, level, and annotation group name
- The name of each annotation form, annotation creator, and the dates of creation and most recent update.
- Basic capture information including capture date, capture ID, creator of the capture, and most recent update day.
- All information filled out within the form fields.
- One image of the overall reference plan with the area surrounding the location of the annotation's reference pano boxed in blue.
- One image of the boxed area zoomed in, with the pano location, view direction, and FOV illustrated in blue.
- An image of the reference pano, which shows the initial view displayed when the annotation is clicked (without the annotation icon overlaid on the image).
- The date and user who generated the report, as well as the team name.