How to Navigate SiteView in Walkthrough Mode
The default capture display mode in SiteView is Walkthrough Mode. Viewing and navigating a tour in Walkthrough Mode is similar to using Google Street View.
Within the tour viewer, you can:
- Click in the direction you want to move.Tip: As you move your cursor around in the tour viewer, grey cones will appear on the floor where other 360° photos are available to view.
- Use the mouse scroll wheel to zoom in and out.
- Click and drag to pan in any direction.
Navigation in walkthrough mode can also be performed using arrow keys and ASDW on the keyboard.
Navigation with Arrow Keys
- Up and down arrow keys - Move forward or backward in the capture.
- Left and right arrow keys - Pan in image.
Navigation Using WASD
- W - Move to the pano in front of you.
- A - Move to the pano left of you.
- S- Move to the pano behind you.
- D - Move to the pano right of you.
Other Viewing Modes
Change to other viewing options from the upper right corner of the capture window. Available viewing modes are:
- Walkthrough mode.
- 3D mode.